Friday, November 21, 2008

November 21, 2008 Issue

What's New With Us:

This will be brief. I had shoulder surgery last week (bone spur removed, tendon repaired and rotator cuff repaired) and my left arm must remain immobile for a month. So this is being typed one-handed. Lots of time and lots of typos.

Molly, our new puppy, is getting lots of attention. So much attention that she thinks her name is Molly No No. I forgot how much inquisitive mischief a puppy can get into. She is responding very nicely to her training. Goldens just want to please.

Our 19-year-old grand-daughter, Amanda, is spending the week with us. Vicki and I are thoroughly enjoying just hanging out with her. It seems like it was just a short time ago that she was bragging to everyone that her Papa was very strong and could fix anything. I worked really hard at maintaining that illusion.

More in a couple of weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Return To RV Know How


==============================================